Terms and Conditions
1. Limitation of Liability
ImageCat, Inc. and its directors, officers, employees and agents, (hereinafter collectively referred to “ImageCat”) shall not be liable in contract, negligence or otherwise for any information or advice expressly or implied given in this website, or for any inaccuracy herein or omission herefrom or in respect of any act or omission which has caused or contributed to this website being published with the information or advice it contains. ImageCat makes no representations about the suitability for any purpose of the information, graphics and other material published on this site. All such information, graphics and materials are provided WITH ALL FAULTS on an AS IS, AS AVAILABLE basis, and ImageCat expressly disclaims all warranties including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk arising out of their use remains with the recipient. In no event shall ImageCat be liable for any direct, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or other damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, or loss of business information) in any way arising from the use of this website, even if ImageCat has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
While ImageCat uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website, ImageCat makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. ImageCat assumes no liability or responsibility for any typographical or other errors or omissions in the content on this site.
3. Legal Notice
This website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. ImageCat may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice.
4. Governing Law
By accessing this website and the information contained therein, you agree with ImageCat that any claim you may have against ImageCat in contract, tort or otherwise in respect of any information or advice expressly or implied given on this website, or in respect of any inaccuracy herein or omission herefrom, shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without regard to its conflicts of laws rules.
5. The Terms and Conditions for use of HYPERLINKS to the ImageCat Internet Address
ImageCat encourages the use of HYPERLINKS to its website upon agreement to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Although ImageCat makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the information provided on the ImageCat website represents complete, current and accurate information, ImageCat makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of such information;
- ImageCat, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and employees shall not be liable for any technical inaccuracies, transmission errors, typographical errors, or any other errors or omissions in the content of the ImageCat website;
- The contents of the ImageCat website are the subject of intellectual property rights reserved by ImageCat. Except for the permission herein granted, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring on the user in any manner any license, title or ownership of or interest in any intellectual property right of ImageCat;
- ImageCat prohibits the modification of or tampering with any information contained on the ImageCat website without the written permission of ImageCat;
- ImageCat may change or update the information posted on the ImageCat website at any time without notice;
- ImageCat may improve, update or otherwise change the products and designs described on the ImageCat website at any time without notice;
- ImageCat, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and employees make no representations about the suitability for any purpose of the information contained in the documents, graphics, and other materials published on the ImageCat website;
- ImageCat publishes all documents, graphics, and other materials on its website “as is” without warranty of any kind, including but not limited to implied, expressed or statutory warranties;
- Any software or data that ImageCat makes available for download from this website is the copyrighted work of ImageCat or its licensors. Your use of downloadable software or data is subject to the terms and conditions of the User Agreement License applicable to the software or data;
- By downloading software or data from ImageCat’s website, you also agree that you will not download, use or transmit any software or data in violation of any export control laws and regulations, including but not limited to U.S. and European export control laws and regulations;
- ImageCat prohibits the use of the ImageCat logo directly on or closely associated with products or services in such a way as to imply that the products themselves are certified, authorized, recommended or in any way endorsed by ImageCat;
- ImageCat reserves the right to prohibit the use of logos which are unacceptable to ImageCat in close proximity or association with the ImageCat logo; and
- ImageCat, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and employees are in no way liable for any direct, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or other damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, loss of business information or business interruption in any way resulting from the use of the ImageCat website.
6. Contacting ImageCat
If you have an inquiry regarding this website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us by mail at:
400 Oceangate, Suite 1050
Long Beach, CA 90802
Attention: General Counsel